Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Flashback 8 of 365

Sunset Glow

Santa Monica Pier - 3/25/2008

The way this shot turned out was actually amazing that I had thought while shooting the sunset. It was getting close to the sunset but there were too many clouds blocking the sun so I knew I wasn't getting one of those orange/red lit capture of the sunset landscape. Instead I waited few minutes for the clouds to move just enough so that the I could get the sun in my frame but not bright enough to over expose my composition.

Lesson I learned in this one was that you dont always have to have a landscape that we ideally see in lot of the images without distracting clouds and so on. I think that a sunrise or a sunset in any situation is just as perfect of a candidate for a landscape shot than it is for any other ideal climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment