Saturday, June 6, 2009

Flashback 11 of 365

Imagine

Surfer's Paradise, Australia - 8/31/2008

Imagine Sea World in Gold Coast, Australia. This is the best dolphin show I have seen(compared to the 2 I have seen including this one and another in San Diego, California). Well best in terms of images I could capture. I didn't have digital SLR when I went to the San Diego one. I love this shot because of 2 reasons. One, because of the action it captures of the dolphins diving and throwing the pro up in the air that makes it a perfect freeze of the moment. And two, because the way whole composition turned out with the Sea World banner in the back it just gives a perspective that the whole action is actually part of the banner and one would think is glued as a logo. But that's just my imagination that someone might view this image like it was one big Sea World banner. Any yay's/nay's on this one?
I was actually looking for a shot that has Imagine logo/banner in the background. Well, it took more than couple of dozen clicks to get something to this effect.

2 comments:

  1. Love the capture. What a great action shot. I actually like the logo there since it tells the viewer that yes this is Sea World. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the feedback. Basically, I saw the whole dolphin show through the lens :-) to capture this.

    ReplyDelete