Friday, June 12, 2009

Flashback 16 of 365

Eatin' good in the neighborhood...of birds!

Melbourne, Australia - 8/28/2008

This view was amazing. I was walking around Captain Flinders statue and saw that people weren't eating or drinking anything while relaxing on these benches because flock of these birds would just surround you for food. But looks like this man was so hungry he just had to sit and enjoy his meal, no matter how hungry and close these birds were. I just thought it was a good emotion and subject to capture with the birds surrounding this man in suit but he is enjoying his food with great pleasure and satisfaction. I like the story my subject tells in this image.

It was hard to get closer to the subject because the birds would just fly away. So I had to be very careful and quiet to capture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment