Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One India, Exotic India

I have to thank @photojack on twitter for sharing this video. It is truly amazing footage and my only wish is to go to all those places and capture shots of true India. @photojack mentioned something about Photo Safari in India in 2010 which I have yet to find out about. Now, that is the kind of stuff I would be interested in. Whether I can be a part of it or not, is yet to be seen. Meanwhile, I want to share this video to my visitors for the spirit of India. Its very touching. The background music is beautifully adding that Indian feeling while watching the video.

I guess some of the fast moving frames are result of time lapse photography and it blends perfectly with the rest of the footage. Indian Independence Day just passed on August 15th. And this footage relieved all my workday stress.

HD Footage of Exotic India from Manav Lohia on Vimeo.



One day I wish to tour India and explore it like never before with and without the lens.

Here are some of the best videos I found on India.











No comments:

Post a Comment